Free & Confidential
HIV doesn’t have a face, and it doesn’t discriminate. Anyone who is sexually active can contract HIV. Even you. Testing in your area is free and confidential, and only takes 2 minutes.
Do you have questions?
We have some answers for you. Click on your questions below to see the answers.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions you have an increased risk of contracting HIV.
- Had sex with more than one person?
- Had sex with someone who has had more than one partner?
- Traded sex for drugs or money and have not always used a latex condom?
- Had oral, vaginal, or anal sex without a latex condom or other barrier?
- Shared needles that were used for drugs, tattooing, or piercing, or have had sex with someone who has had a blood transfusion, especially between 1978 and 1985, or had sex with someone who has had a sexually transmitted disease (gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis) and/or Hepatitis B?
- Been raped or sexually abused?
- Sometimes forgotten what I do when I am high on drugs or alcohol?
You should be tested at least once per year. If you are at higher risk of contracting HIV, you should be tested every 3-6 months.
You are welcome to bring other people with you to your testing as long as you have both scheduled an appointment. Due to COVID-19, our partners are only allowing those with appointments to enter the facilities.
Many of our testing partners offer a variety of other testing options for individuals who aren’t able to secure transportation to their appointment. Please contact the organization directly to discuss alternative testing opportunities.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, open the appointment confirmation email that you received and click on the rescheduling link. If your appointment is today, you might have to call the organization directly to reschedule.
Yes, most of our partners will provide HIV tests to sexually active individuals under the age of 18. Please contact the organization directly to ask about testing.
This site currently only provides testing options for the state of Indiana.